We specialize in the care of patients with heart and cardiovascular diseases through an array of cardiovascular testing services, treatments and interventional cardiology.
The practice consists of board certified physicians in cardiovascular medicine with more than 50 years of combined experience skilled and trained in all areas of cardiovascular medicine, including nuclear cardiology, interventional cardiology and Electrophysiology. Working together with the cardiologists is a highly competent staff helping to coordinate your medical care.
Patients requiring invasive procedures such as cardiac catheterization or coronary interventions such as stents receive their care at Anne Arundel Medical Center.
Our in-office services include:
- General Cardiology Consultation
- Exercise Treadmill testing
- Nuclear Perfusion Studies
- Echocardiogram and Doppler flow studies
- Holter monitoring and Event monitoring for arrhythmias
- Pacemaker and AICD programing and checking
Specialized treatments performed in the hospital include:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary interventions including angioplasty, stents and atherectomy
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Elective arrhythmia management and cardioversion
AAMG Cardiology Specialists
888 Bestgate Road
Annapolis, MD 21401